We are a fast-growing, creative PR agency with a portfolio of clients in the leisure, transport, construction, care and education sectors.
We’re looking for an accomplished, highly organised and enthusiastic account executive with excellent copywriting skills, strong communication skills and an advanced level of social media know-how.
Successful applicants will be confident in maintaining relationships with both key media and clients. They will also demonstrate drive and enthusiasm and have an evident passion for the world of PR.
They will be an ultimate team player and support their account team in delivering strategies to ensure maximum reach, audience engagement and client satisfaction. Our chosen candidate will be proactive with a sense of fun and utter commitment to the company’s ethos and goals.
We’re looking for somebody with:
• 12 months agency experience
• Good knowledge of the care and education industry
• An excellent understanding of the media with proven contacts across consumer and trade press
• Strong copywriting skills across a range of mediums
• Good knowledge of social media
• Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• A confident, friendly approach.
• To maintain strong media, client and partnership relations
• Writing press releases, features, newsletter, web copy, reports etc
• Provide essential support to the account team to develop and implement PR strategies and campaigns
• Hold a range of responsibilities across client accounts
• Maintaining a range of reporting documentation, including status reports and press cuttings portfolio
• To keep up to date with industry best practice, attend relevant training/seminars and contribute new ways of working for the benefit of both the agency and clients
• To work with the account team to ensure deadlines/targets are met.